Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Guest Post From A Dynamic Business Builder

Now that the summer is over and the kids are back in school it’s time to make the 4th quarter sales blitz to close as much business by year end and at the same time start thinking about the business growth plans for 2011. As a business coach those are two areas that I specialize in, Business Growth and Sales Force Development.

I take on a limited number of clients during this time of year to allow sufficient time to dive deep and develop the most effective growth plan you’ve ever experienced.

I have a small favor to ask. Who do you know that is serious about business growth and looking to achieve results in their business? If you were me, how would you suggest I make contact with them?

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

Mike

Mike Brenhaug is a Business Growth & Sales Force Development Expert
You can join him for the Lake Forest Chamber Business Roundtable networking luncheon event 9/24 @ 11:30 www.lakeforestcachamber.com
http://www.fastbizgrowth.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment